At Your Service Nursing offers, evidence based nursing services that can help you or a loved one navigate the health care maze. Medication management and medi-set fills, Professional Registered Nurse Care management Services and placement assessments including cognitive testing. Start with a FREE home and safety assessment today and remember…
You are still meeting the challenges of a career and raising a family but your parents need more help to live safely at home
Dad has fallen… again
You live out of town or even across the country from your aging parent and their health is failing
Mom is going to several different physicians and you are not sure they are each aware of the medications the others are prescribing
You are the primary caregiver for a loved one with Alzheimer’s disease and you feel overwhelmed
We are here to HELP and assist you in navigating the challenges of aging. Through our care management services.
What is Care Manager?
A holistic client and family centered approach to care that addresses all aspects that help your loved one age well.
We do this by guiding families through the challenges of dealing with health benefits, insurances plans and applications
Why our patients and their families love our services? Here are just a few reasons:
- We can administer medications!
- We are licensed by the State of California as a Home Health Agency and as a Home Care Aide Agency.
- We have no hidden fees. We do not charge for the initial assessment, the Plan of Care, basic care management including medication reconciliation, case conferences or physician communication.
- We offer all levels of nursing care from a companion to a highly skilled RN. Although your needs may change in the future, you will never need to change agencies to find the right level of care for you.
- We have been providing care in Sonoma, Marin and Napa counties since 2003.
- We are open 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- We never use an answering service. Our clients have direct access to troubleshoot any concerns that may arise.
- Our caregivers are carefully screened, skills tested, references checked, and their credentials are thoroughly examined. Our employees are all bonded and fully covered by professional and general liability insurance, fidelity bonding and workers compensation insurance. In addition, all related payroll taxes are covered. You NEVER have to worry about Household Employer obligations, we have you covered.
- We regularly monitor the care requirements of all patients. Changes are made as needed and agreed to by the patient.