Quite a lot going on lately in our community! Between COVID, fires and heat waves, we’ve all continued to come together as a community. Not much has changed with day-to-day AYS operations, but we want to ensure we regularly update our community.
As of 9/9/2020-
-At Your Service Nursing and Home Care continues to be open for regular business hours (M-F 8:30A-5P, with comprehensive 24/7 support for existing clients).
-We currently continue to have the capability to take on new cases within our service area within 1-2 business days, depending on level of care needed and client flexibility.
-As always, AYS continues to offer free in-home assessments for safety and to better gauge our client’s needs and preferences. We continue to offer these assessments in-person, but also virtually where preferred or necessary.
-Care and Admin staff continue to follow enhanced Infection-Control procedures and are ready to safely provide care! These enhanced protocols include (but are not limited to):
- –Screening prior to, as well as after departing, every scheduled shift. Screening includes auditing for any recent travel, potential exposure, and requires logging current temperatures.
- –Should something become flagged during a screening, our team works to immediately re-staff the shift. Flagged care staff can return to work only after passing a screening with recommendations directly from the CDC.
- –Admin. staff are able to drop-off necessary PPE (masks, gloves, etc;) as needed for clients who are unable to source their own supplies.
-Care staff receive the support they need to stay home should a situation necessitate it. They receive sick time, and additional support as needed to be home to recover and reduce any potential for community exposure.
Please reach out with any questions or concerns you may have and a member of our team will always be happy to support. Give us a call at (707) 573-1003, or visit www.ayshomecare.net.
Now more than ever, home is the safest place to be. Let us help keep you safe there!
Have a great day, and stay safe!
If you or an aging loved one are considering hiring Home Health Care Services in Santa Rosa CA, call At Your Service Home Care. Call today! (707) 573-1003
- Benefits Of Overnight Care For Seniors Recovering From A Stroke - July 5, 2022
- Companion Care Can Help with Cognitive Decline Patients - June 27, 2022
- Ways to Help Your Senior to Be as Happy and Healthy as Possible - June 20, 2022