Thank you for your continued trust in us to care for you and your loved ones.
As the seasons begin to change we wanted to reach out with another update on how At Your Service Home Care is mitigating contagions in our community, and keeping our clients and their families safe.
- At Your Service continues to be open during regular business hours, as we are essential care providers. We are open M-F 8:30-5P, and have comprehensive 24/7 support for existing clients and care providers.
- The AYS team continues to offer both in-person, as well as virtual assessments for those in the community wishing to learn more. As always, these visits are free of charge and non-obligatory- we now just offer a number of ways (including contactless) to get you started with our team!
- Care staff continue to wear masks at all times care is being provided. When personal care is provided, or situations call for it, additional PPE is used by care staff. For clients that are unable to source their own PPE (or wish to not expose themselves to the community in order to pick it up) we continue to offer our exclusive ‘Care Protect’ PPE drop-off service. Every care provider is guaranteed a new mask to use for each visit. Care staff regularly report the amount of PPE in a client’s home, so that we are ready and available to provide support if anything additional is needed.
- We’ve recommended that any outings and visitors for clients be limited (though of course, are still permitted) and ask that proper precautions be taken should something like this occur (all parties wearing suitable PPE at all times).
- Each Care Provider goes through a screening process before every scheduled shift. They are asked about any recent travel/potential exposure, as well as any new symptoms of concern or change in condition. They also log their temperature, and are provided with thermometers to do so. Should anything of concern result from this screening, we immediately work to re-staff their scheduled shift.
- Care staff are provided the support they need to stay home and recover if ill, and we follow CDC precautions when it comes to ensuring the Care Providers are in a space where they can safely return to work before they do so.
- We have an extensive contact tracing system in place so that we can monitor the safety and health of our clients and care staff more effectively.
- We’ve encouraged clients to relax at home and have Care Providers, who are extensively trained in Infection Control procedures, complete errands wherever possible.
Finally, as always, the health and safety of our community is paramount to the At Your Service team. Community is everything. If you or someone you know has questions about keeping a senior safe at home (the safest place to be!) we are here for you! Give us a call or visit our website today. We are standing by!
From our team to you and your family, we hope you are all happy, healthy & safe.
The At Your Service Home Care Team
If you or an aging loved one are considering hiring Home Health Care Services in Santa Rosa CA, call At Your Service Home Care. Call today! (707) 573-1003
- Benefits Of Overnight Care For Seniors Recovering From A Stroke - July 5, 2022
- Companion Care Can Help with Cognitive Decline Patients - June 27, 2022
- Ways to Help Your Senior to Be as Happy and Healthy as Possible - June 20, 2022