Thank you for considering At Your Service Nursing & Home Care to provide care for yourself or your loved ones.
At Your Service Nursing & Home Care is OPEN, and we have the capacity to take on new cases at this time.
We continue to have the ability to start most cases within 24 to 48 hours.
The At Your Service team is doing our best to keep our clients, their families, and care staff safe during the outbreak that is currently affecting our community.
- Before each scheduled shift, care staff are screened for symptoms or potential COVID-19 exposure. Should there be an issue with their screen, we immediately work to re-staff the case.
- Care staff are provided with the ability and resources to remain home, and are not able to work with clients until cleared to do based on current CDC guidelines.
- We have worked to incorporate additional infection control procedures, and are working to ensure that care staff are provided with PPE supplies as needed.
- Care staff continue to provide At Your Service’s standard of care, while ensuring that they continue to practice proper infection control measures.
- They are regularly reminded of infection control protocol, and have resources available to them anytime as well as 24/7 support from a dedicated team.
As an extra precaution, we are working to make flu shots available to all active care staff.
We are always working to review and adjust our infection control and safety protocols based on the latest information in a continuously evolving situation. We work to ensure we are always abiding by the latest state and federal guidelines.
Finally, we are in regular communication with facilities in which we provide supplemental care on order to ensure we are abiding by their guidelines and are working to mitigate any potential issues as they arise.
As always, the At Your Service team is available to be a resource for the community. Please don’t hesitate to reach out at any time. Whether general home care questions, or questions pertaining to our services- we are happy to help! While our office team is primarily working from home to keep our clients, their families, care staff, and our community as a whole safe- we are always available by phone, video conference, or in-person by appointment.
Give us a call at (707) 573-1003 today!
On behalf of the entire At Your Service Nursing & Home Care team-
Stay safe, stay home, and let’s flatten the curve! We will get through this #communityfirst
-At Your Service Nursing and Home Care
- Learn How to Create a Tranquil Garden Area for Easing Stress - June 1, 2020
- Ways Home Health Care Can Help After a Stroke - May 26, 2020
- Tips for Helping Your Elderly Loved One to Reduce Their Stress Levels - May 18, 2020